Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 11

Ok, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to hate fruits and vegetables.  I'm trying to change things up sometimes, having pasta, and my wraps, etc, but I can't wait till I have some actual chicken, and other meats to add to this diet!  LOL 
Day 11

Breakfast:  1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill (am supposed to be taking 2 a day, but they still make me feel a bit wonky..so I only take 1) 1 Slimfast shake with 2 sm bananas and 1 strawberry poptart.

Lunch:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 sm salad, 1 turkey wrap, 1 orange

Dinner:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 sm salad, 1 sm bowl pasta with peas and sauce, 1/2 cup cantaloupe.

I need to find some easy exercises that I can do in the house, that wont hurt my back or my knees.  Cuz, it is still winter outside, and there are days like yesterday, when I really can't get outside to take a walk.  

I know, people would tell me I should sign up at a gym or some such thing, but I have this social anxiety thing that I can't seem to shake (I know, weird coming from someone who works in a convenience store right?) It's really weird too, cuz in high school, and in my 20's I was not like that at all.  But anyway, I will find some things I can do at home.

Khaos and I took our walk today.  Was very chilly out, but sometimes I think that makes it easier to walk.  At least it does for me.  We walked for about 20 mins or so.  My leg that I fell on started to hurt a bit around my shin, but I pushed through the pain.  I'm hoping that goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment