Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 15

Hello, hello!  Here I am yet again.  Still keeping up.  Having a few set backs...the Doritos got thrown in the trash yesterday, but I should have taken them out to the dumpster, or dumped the bag out in the trash. Cuz last night, I dug them outta the trash and ate them :-(  Good news is...there's no more left to tempt me.  All I have around me now is good food, so I should be good to go now.  *crosses her fingers*

Day 15

Breakfast: 1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill 1/2 cup Special K lowfat granola, 1 cup strawberry yogurt, 1 sm banana.

Lunch:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 ham wrap, 1 sm salad

Dinner:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 sm piece turkey, 1/2 sweet potato w/2tbs vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup corn, 1/2 cup brown rice, and a small salad

Took a good walk today.  I really need to start timing it, and also, I need to drive my car around my route so I know how long it is.  I went a bit further today.  I walked down the hill by the trailer court, then back up the hill on the main road.  

Now, the hill on the main road isn't near as steep as the one I walked down, but...lemme tell ya...I felt like I was dying.  It was a struggle to get up that hill, and it was a big struggle to breathe.  My legs are still feeling the effects of it.  

I need to keep pushing myself to do it though, and eventually it wont be nothing. It will feel like i'm not even walking up hill.  Can't wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment