Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 1 of new diet

So, today is the start of my new diet.  I'm doing Slim Fast, but with a few variations to get at least 1200-1400 calories a day...I hope this will be enough for me, I've gained quite a bit of weight over the past few years, and I need to lose some.  I can barely even walk anymore, my heels are so messed up from dragging all this weight around.  Wish me luck on my new journey.  It's gonna be a rough road.

Day 1

Breakfast:  1 multi vitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slim Fast shake (190 cals) with 1 banana added (abt 120 cals)

Lunch:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slim Fast shake (190 cals) w/1 banana added (abt 120 cals) 2 pkts flavored instant grits (about 260 cals)

Dinner:  1 Hydroxycut pill, Pierogies, boiled and lightly salted, (abt 500 cals)

So, almost 1400 cals today...not bad, considering that at times that would be one meal for me.

I also walked with Jerry and Khaos around our block 2 times, which is all my legs and heels can handle at the moment.  Will try to post again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment