First off....I am hungry!! I'm hoping that dies down soon, yesterday, waiting for the time I could have dinner was crazy! I don't like counting calories. Slimfast and Hydroxycut are supposed to keep you feeling full, but well, they don't for me...Did I mention I'm a pretty big girl? I'm glad I don't have money to spend at work, or I'd probably end up cheating on my diet big time....ok, here goes, am writing what I plan for the whole day, since I work till late tonight and probably wont feel like posting anything when I get home.
Day 2
Breakfast: Same as yesterday,1 multi vitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake with a banana in it (310 cals)
Lunch: 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 portable Slimfast shake(190 cals) sm bag of pretzels (300 cals)
Dinner: 1 Hydryxcut pill, Tuna w/3 tbs miracle whip (300 cals Granola bar (190 cals)
A grand total of approx 1300 cals
I don't think there will be any walking for me today, yesterday, while just reaching for my cup on my computer stand, I pulled something in my back...Have had problems with my back for years, it feels like it did right after I pulled it out. It's gonna be a fun night at work :\ Anyway, trying my best to stick this out, I really need to be healthier. As I said, it's gonna be a long road.
No comments:
Post a Comment