Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 3

So, last night was horrible!  I was sooo hungry at work.  I work at a convenience store, and we make pizza, hamburgers, chicken, hot dogs, etc.  Last night was the super bowl, so of course there were quite a few orders for pizza (my fave food by the way)  So I had to suffer through smelling pizza most of the night while I had to settle for a crappy shake and some pretzels :'( I made it through though, I'm proud to say.

Today I'm not feeling the huger pains as much as I had been.  It's getting better I guess.  My belly is getting used to not having as much food in it hahaha.

Anyway, the menu so far today

Day 3

Breakfast:  1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/1 banana mixed in (310 cals)

Lunch:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 slimfast shake w/banana (310 cals) 1 bagle w/1tbs marg. (320 cals)

Dinner:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 pkg Ramen Noodles w/tsp beef base & 1 slice of cheese (approx 460 cals)

I don't think I will be walking again today, I'm not making excuses, I really messed something up in my back, it really does feel like it did when I pulled it out all those years ago.  I had such a horrible time mopping the floors at the store last night, had to keep stopping.  It was not a fun time for me.  I'm trying to get healthy so that hopefully I wont have so much of these aches and pains, but I'm kinda afraid I may have waited too long....did I already say this once before?  I probably did, but well, it needs to be said again I guess.  Will be back when it's time for my lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment