Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 4

Here I am, still starving!!  I really don't think Slimfast is made for people as big as me...it's very very hard to just drink a shake and have a little "healthy" snack for two meals a day. And trying to eat at a certain time every day, when I work weird hours is not easy either, but I'm trying to make the best of it.  I've had to make a few slight variations on the basic plan though, with Slimfast you're only supposed to eat one meal, at the end of the day usually.  Which, I'm basically doing, but I don't think you're supposed to consume as many calories as I have been, but well....if I didn't have at least 1400 cals a day, I think I would be a lot worse than I already am...just sayin'

Day 4

Breakfast:  1 multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut when waking up, will be taking another in a few hours at work.  2 pks of Baked Apple Oatmeal (300 cals) 1 Slimfast portable shake at work (190 cals)

Lunch: (not had it yet, but this is what I'm taking to work with me) 1 Slimfast portable shake (180 cals) 1/4 cup yogurt (abt 75 cals)

Dinner:  Pierogies and peas (approx 600 cals)

I hate counting calories, It's so hard to know if I'm accurate, but I know I'm not going too over my 1400, I'm hoping that once I adjust, I can bump that down to 1300, then 1200.  I'm not sure if I can go any less than 1200 a day.  Maybe when I lose about 100 pounds (5 years from now!!) I know this will all help me in the long run, but it is not an easy road,( I know I'm a broken record with this easy road thing) I so envy those people who can eat whatever they want and never gain a pound.  

Next week, I'm going grocery shopping (finally!) and am going to get some healthy food.  I eat too much processed, pre-packaged food, but...well, on a limited budget, it's cheaper to do that.  Slimfast isn't cheap either, but it lasts longer than fresh food, so I just figured it would be the easiest way for me to get a little more healthy "food" in my system, but I know my dinners haven't been the greatest.

I know, I'm rambling, and kinda incoherent, and my thoughts are all over the place.  I always have this problem when I try to write.  Anyway, I will shut up now and go to work.

Had a long and painful day at work today, I really hope that when I start shedding pounds that it eases some of my pain.  I was on the verge of tears several times today, and I did break down when I got home.  The pain in my back can be overwhelming at times.  It's a good thing I only work 18 hrs a week.  I am broke, but if I worked any more than that, or at a job where I couldn't lean on the counter for a while, or I wouldn't be able to move....yes, my back is that bad.  I'm going to stop boo hoo'ing now.  Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment