Good morning, or afternoon, if you prefer. My hunger isn't as bad today. The back still continues to bother me though, but I may try to take Khaos for a little walk before I have to go to work today. I don't really have much more to say today. Just trying to stay positive, and stick to my plans for more than a few weeks. This blogging my progress really does help, Jerry keeps asking me why I'm writing this if no one is reading it....I said I'm doing it for me...that it helps me. He thinks I'm weird lol nothing new there though -.-
Day 5
Breakfast: 1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake with 1 banana mixed in (300 cals)
Lunch: 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 portable Slimfast shake (180 cals) 1 bag pretzels (300 cals)
Dinner: 2 cans Tuna, with 1 tbs miracle whip (240 cals) 1/2 sm bag pumpkin seeds (95 cals) 2 Granola bars (190 cals)
That's it for now. Possibly more when I get home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment