I thought I was getting used to this limited amount of food, but I guess it's still too soon. I was so hungry this morning when I got up, and then waiting for the time when I could eat lunch was torture! I was shaking and feeling dizzy and everything, I swear, I'm like a drug addict with this food addiction of mine. I'm really proud of the fact that I'm not cheating though. I am sorely tempted, let me tell you. I don't really have anything at home though, so there, it's not so bad, but at work...all there is there is junk, and I'm doing really well at resisting it, even if I do walk past the stuff, pick it up and then sigh mournfully. lol
Day 6
Breakfast: 1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/1 banana (310 cals)
Lunch: 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/1 banana and two pkts of Maple & Brown sugar grits (520 cals)
Dinner: Pierogies and peas (580 cals)
Jerry and I took Khaos for a little walk tonight. It was already dark, but I knew I needed to get out and move just for a bit. It was really nice...It's cold out, but not freezing, so was a really nice night for a walk. I would probably walk more if Jerry wasn't with me....I push myself more when he's not walking with me, he's always telling me to slow down, take it easy and not walk so far, but how am I ever gonna get better if I keep taking it easy? Then again, if I tell him to push me harder, he will, and then I resent him for it...yeah, I know, I make no sense lol.
I'm starting to watch this seasons Biggest Loser to hopefully get some ideas on what else I can do to help me drop the pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment