Friday, February 8, 2013
Day 7
I've decided to change up my diet a bit. This counting calories thing is getting a bit hard, and the Slimfast is getting a bit...bleck. So, I'm doing portion control now. I will only be eating the suggested serving size. I'm hoping this will help with my hunger issues.....I've been soo soo hungry between meals, that I've been very tempted to cheat. I haven't yet, but I know it would only be a matter of time unless I tried a different tactic.
Day 7
Breakfast: 1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/1 banana
Lunch: 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 turkey wrap,(2 tbs horseradish sauce 5 very thin slices of turkey, a bit of salad greens) a small salad (mixed greens, 5 baby carrots, 8 half slices of cucumber, 2 tbs light salad dressing) 1/2 of a pear (put some of the pear on my salad)
Dinner: 1 Hydroxycut pill, pierogies w/broccoli and marinara sauce, 1 cup cantaloupe (sorry, forgot to write this down last night oops hehe)
I went to the market today, got oranges, apples, pears, cantaloupe, bananas, salad greens, cucumbers, carrots, and a few other healthy things to help me out a bit more. I'm determined to make this work.
Sunday, I have a birthday party to go to, and I am not going to be depriving myself of a piece of cake, etc, but I will make sure I don't go overboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment