See, I knew changing up my diet would help me. I went to bed last night, my belly was growling just a bit, but I had no urge to try and eat anything, it was just my tummy grumbling. I woke up today, and I'm not starving! I'm not feeling like an addict that's feining for a fix. I'm very sure this way isn't gonna help me lose weight as fast as I'd like, but I know I still will lose it, and will do it without starving, or feeling miserable.
Breakfast: 1 Multivitamin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/1 banana
Lunch: 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 portable Slimfast shake, 2 pkts oatmeal
Dinner: 1 Hydroxycut pill, a small salad (same ingredients as the day before) a turkey wrap (same as day before) 1/2 a pear, and a cup of cantaloupe.
The slimfast is still gonna be a big part of my diet. It makes things simple. Especially on the days that I work.
Took a bit of a longer walk today with Khaos. Near the end my leg that I fell on two weeks ago started to hurt really bad...I need to keep pushing myself to go a bit further though. Sometime soon I will be able to walk all the way out to the school and all around Avis :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment