Today is the day I will be cheating on my diet...it's b-day time at Shell's house. I don't plan on going overboard on my eating, but I do know there wont be anything healthy there. More when I get back.
I'm baaaak! The party was nice. Shell had a really bad hangover, and never left her room, but I got to see the rest of my family, love being around them. I forget about my worries for a while.
Anyway, I didn't do all that bad today. I had some pretzels dipped in bacon horseradish dip, then for dinner I had a small salad, a piece of lasagna, and a piece of garlic bread. For dessert, 1 chocolate cupcake, and 1 scoop of ice cream. Told ya I wouldn't go overboard :-)
I have to confess something though, that I should have put in last night's post. After I closed the store last night, I ate a half of a cheese burger link from our roller grill, and two Reese's peanut butter eggs. I was just craving stuff so badly last night for some reason. It was bad...and they didn't even really taste that good, to be honest. I will try my best not to let it happen again. Am going to look for some healthy desserts the next time I go shopping. Fruits are great, but they don't always fulfill that craving.
No comments:
Post a Comment