Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 13

Back to my healthy eating today.  No more backslides for me.  I feel terrible today.  Thing is, I thought that once I started this, that I would start feeling better.  I know what I ate last night didn't help me, but I've not felt any difference the past almost two weeks.  I don't feel more energetic, or anything like that.  I still feel sluggish, and just....well...blahh.

Day 13

Breakfast:  1 Multivitimin, 1 Hydroxycut pill, 1 Slimfast shake w/2 bananas, 2 pks cream of wheat.

Lunch:  1 Hydroxycut pill, 2 nutritional shakes, 1 sm bag pretzels

Dinner:  1 sm salad, 1 turkey, and ham wrap

I hope I start feeling better soon, otherwise, it's going to be a terrible time keeping motivated to do this.

Took my walk before work.  I was only going to go around my little block, but I pushed through the pain and did the walk I've been doing with Khaos.  About 3/4ths of the way through it I felt like I was dying.  I could barely breathe, my chest was getting tight, and the shin on the leg I fell on was hurting so very badly, but well, there was nothing for me to do but to keep walking.  I really hope this pain and hard breathing goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment