I didn't so super healthy either. I got the basic foods that I would normally eat. I'm just portioning them better. Not going overboard with them, and staying away from high sugar or salt foods. (ok, ok, so poptarts aren't very low sugar, but like I said, that was my guilty food, couldn't help myself)
I'm also going to be trying something I read in a post on Facebook a while back, and that's this apple water detox thing or whatever. All it is really is an apple sliced and a cinnamon stick that you add ice and water to and it's supposed to help you feel better, and give you more energy, and also, it supposedly just tastes good. lol I love apples, and I love cinnamon, so hopefully this water tastes good. I think I remember seeing more added to the water than the apple and cinnamon, but I can't for the life of me find the silly post anywhere on my Facebook page, I thought I had saved it, but I guess not.
Anywho...The next 3 nights are gonna be rough for me. I'm working 3 nights of 4:30-midnight. Just one night of that shift is painful for me, I'm not looking forward to 3 nights in a row. I wish my back wouldn't be so bad. Jerry keeps telling me that once I'm in better shape it will get better, but...well, that may have been true back years ago when I first pulled it out, but now, I have arthritis set in, so maybe it wont be as painful after I lose a bit more weight, but I really don't see the pain ever going away. I sometimes wish I had a sit down job, but honestly, sitting in an office chair isn't any better for my back and is sometimes even more painful for me than standing for the hours that I do.
On to other things. I'm thinking of starting up playing The Sims again. I don't have the latest version of the game though, I think I have The Sims 2, and I would much rather have The Sims 3 since it's alot more advanced, but I really can't afford it at the moment, not if I want to get my bills paid that is. So I'm still debating. The Sims 2 might keep me busy for a little while at least till I can save up money for the new one I guess.
The reason I'm thinking about this is because I just recently stopped playing Second Life. Well, I don't know if you could call Second Life playing since it's basically a virtual chat world (though it's much more than that but I'm just too tired to go into it) I stopped playing for a few reasons.
#1 I was lonely. I had a family on there. 3 girls and a boy. Yes, they were actual people, not just bots or whatever. And I was and still am very attached to them. I keep in touch with my son and one of my daughters on Facebook. I love them as if I actually gave birth to them...but they stopped coming around, or were on when I wasn't, and I got lonely.
I tried going to my fave place which was a "dance club" called Blackhearts...but I'm so backwards and weird sometimes that I just couldn't seem to ever find anything to say to people. So most times I was just there, listening to the music and reading the local chat going on but never joining in, so still lonely.
#2 Stems from being lonely in that, it just wasn't fun to be there anymore. I had nothing I wanted to do while I was there and no one to talk to. I tried exploring, and doing hunts, but I just wasn't into it.
So I left. I think I've logged on twice since I made that decision to leave, and both times I was only there for a few minutes. I do go through phases with SL though. I leave or a few months then eventually go back and start all over again trying to make friends, cuz usually by the time I go back, my old friends aren't there anymore. I'm not sure if or when I will go back, but right now, I just want to do something that doesn't require me to think much, and Sims would do that for me.
Ok, I've rambled on enough for tonight. Write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment