I haven't eaten yet today, I don't eat my first meal till at least noon. (don't ask me why I have no clue why I do this lol) I plan on eating like I did yesterday though, so wish me luck.
Oh, I didn't go for my second walk yesterday either. I need to start pushing myself a bit more. I really need to do this. I've been so sluggish lately, and just feeling blah...I'm really tired of it and need to change.
So anyway, on to other things...part of my laziness is my sitting here online watching tv shows. I can't help myself though, it's like an addiction. I try to think of other things I could be doing instead of watching these tv shows, but...well...there is not much else I would rather be doing, it's terrible I know. I just watched 6 full seasons of True Blood in about 2 1/2 weeks!! 6 seasons!!! I couldn't stop, that show was just so fascinating to me. I actually have dreams about it, no...really, I do! I don't even really know what it is about the show that hooked me so much. I guess it's all the supernatural stuff in it. I'm sure it has nothing to do with this:
Yes, Jason is annoying, but just look at him.
It's surely not this:
Or even this:
Mainly cuz of his very intense love for Sookie
*drools a lot! Need a towel for all this drool*
Ok! Ok! So the "visuals are great, but it's not just that. I love the intenseness (yeah I know that's not a real word but oh well lol) of Eric and Bill when they both are in love with Sookie, or actually the intenseness of anyone that is in love with Sookie really. LoL
Eric is my favorite. He's a bad boy, but he has such a sweet and gentle side. It gets mashed down quite a bit, but you still see it. I just don't know, I know in my head why I love this show so much, but trying to put it into words, I just can't describe it properly.
The actors are just so good in my opinion. Yes, they are complete eye candy, but they also all work so well together. I get invested in what happens to them. And not just the main characters. I mean, when Terry died I cried...especially at the funeral when everyone was remembering him. It's bringing tears to my eyes just writing about it. Now granted, I am a very emotional person to begin with, but when a show or movies grabs me this way,that even thinking back to it makes me feel something, that's great in my opinion!
So yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with certain tv shows, and most aren't just about the eye candy, but well, it doesn't hurt hehehe





No comments:
Post a Comment