Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm BaaaAAAaakkk

Ok, so I know it looks like I gave up on my diet, but well, I didn't really give up.  I just gave up on writing about it and ummm kinda stopped portioning my meals.  So...well, I guess that is giving up, but I've still not been eating crazy amounts of food like I used to, so that's a plus right?

I'm trying again though.  Started today with the Slimfast shakes again for my breakfast and lunch.  I'm a bit hungry right now and can't eat lunch for another hour yet, but it's not too bad.  

Went for a walk today, am thinking I might take another one once it cools off a bit.  I'm proud to say that I went for the same walk that I was doing way back when I kinda "gave up" and it wasn't stressful.  Nothing really hurt, and I didn't get out of breath until I started up the hill (quite a steep one by the way) that's right in front of my apartment.  It was a good walk, and I actually enjoyed it.  Had it been any hotter outside I would have been miserable though.  I have discovered that I fell much better walking when it's cooler outside, which is why I'm glad it's almost fall.

I'll be trying my best to stick with this now and write a bit more in here when I can.  I think this is not just gonna be a diet blog though.  May start writing about other things in here as well.  As a matter of fact, think I'll start that with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment