There are so many thoughts and feelings floating around in my head right now. I wish I knew how to get them all out on here in a way that sounds intelligent, or at least makes sense.
I have been so depressed over the past few months, and I know in my head most of the reasons why, but trying to put them into words.....sometimes I just...don't know.
It's not like I have a horrible life. Jerry (my hubby) loves me so very much. I love him too. I couldn't ask for a better husband. We've been together for almost 10 years and married for almost 8, and he still makes me laugh on a daily basis.
We have a roof over our heads, and plenty of food to eat. I have a job, not a great job, and not a lot of hours, but still...it's a lot more than some people have. And I am thankful for everything I have. Yet still...I am depressed...why??
I will have to continue this possibly tomorrow or another day. I need to get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment